Because Solar Energy must be designed specific to every application, we offer a free site analysis to individuals and businesses interested in renewable energy. A certified professional technician will visit your property to conduct a site evaluation which consists of:
• Perform a shade analysis
• Inspect electrical service
• Identify locations for system components
• Assess mounting locations (roof or ground conditions)
• Analyze electric bill (12 months)
• Identify clients’ expectations
• A number of variables are considered when designing a PV system. The information obtained in the Site Evaluation will be used to design a specific system for the customer’s energy consumption. Along with providing a financial breakdown and savings with the recommended PV system, we contact local jurisdiction regarding regulations and required permits to install a PV system in your city or county.
Contracts and Permits:
• After agreement on the recommended PV system and prior to installation. A contract between RL Bishop & Associates Inc. and the customer will be drafted. RL Bishop & Associates Inc. will pull all necessary permits in your local jurisdiction prior to construction. We will provide as much information about Federal, State, and local utility tax credits and rebates that may be available to you.
• Upon completion of the contract, the necessary materials order will take place (typically received within 2 weeks) and installation by our NABCEP certified professional installation crews begins.